Chief Executive Officer of Meta, Mark Zuckerberg, and his wife, Dr. Priscilla Chan, have become parents for the third time.
Mr. Zuckerberg made the announcement about the arrival of their third daughter, Aurelia Chan Zuckerberg, on Instagram.
- An ex-Meta worker claims she was paid $190,000 in annual salary to do nothing at Facebook
- Nigerian guy bleaches penis with Instagram vendor’s enhancement lotion
- Rapper “Woozy the Goat” in mental facility after being accused of killing grandparents
- Victony remixes viral hit song “Soweto” with Rema
- The wait is over: Davido is releasing his new album, “Timeless,” on March 31
Captioning an image of himself and the baby as “little blessing”, the tech giant wrote:
“Welcome to the world, Aurelia Chan Zuckerberg! You’re such a little blessing.”
Whilst beaming proudly at his new child in one of the two pictures shared, his wife Mrs. Chan is seen cuddling the infant girl to her chest.
Recall that Mr. Zuckerberg, in a picture posted on his Facebook page last year, could be seen placing his hand on Ms. Chan’s tummy as the couple announced their pregnancy.
The two have been together since 2012 and are now the proud parents of three little girls, Aurelia Chan, August, who is five years old, and Maxima “Max,” who is seven.