Joani Harbaugh Biography
Joani Harbaugh was born on December 5, 1968, and is most known to the general public as being Tom Crean’s wife. Tom Crean is a former basketball coach who was let go from his position at Indiana University in 2022.
Her husband’s, Tom’s, coaching resume also includes stints as head coach at the University of Georgia, Marquette University, and Indiana University.
In addition to becoming a sports coach at Western Kentucky University, Joani’s father, Jack Harbaugh, was also an athlete there. Tom Crean was a Basketball Assistant at that university when Jack was serving as the Head Coach of the Basketball Team at that institution. The name Jacqueline M. Cipiti belonged to Joani’s mother.
Also worthy of note, Joani Harbaugh is the sister of both Jim and John. Her profession is that of an aerobics instructor.
Joani Harbaugh earned her degree in higher education from the University of Pittsburgh.
The marriage between Joani Harbaugh and Thomas Aaron Crean is a happy one, and the couple has been blessed with three children: Megan Crean, Riley Crean, and Ainsley Crean. In 1990, she was living in Western Kentucky when she first met her spouse.
Before continuing on to the University of Pittsburgh for her secondary education, she had her primary education at St. Francis of Assisi School in Pittsburgh.
Value of Joani Harbaugh’s Estate
Joani Harbaugh’s net worth is approximately the same as that of her husband, who is presently worth $20 Million.
Joani Harbaugh Joani Harbaugh will be 55 years old in the year 2023.
Joani Harbaugh Social Media Username or Handle
Joani Harbaugh’s primary online presence may be found on Twitter. Her username is @jmariec5.
Things worthy of mention about Joani Harbaugh
1. According to her older brother John, Joani is her parents’ favourite kid.
2. The head coach’s daughter and the coaches’ sister’s only child is named Joani.
3. The first-ever set of brothers to lead an American football team are Joani’s brothers.
4. Joani played volleyball despite not being as athletic as her brothers.
5. Both Joani’s kid and Riley, who is also enrolled at Indiana University, are family members.
FAQs about Joani Harbaugh
1. Who is the sister of Jim Harbaugh?
Jim Harbaugh’s sister is named Joani.
2. What is Joani Harbaugh’s age?
As of 2022, Joani Harbaugh will be 54 years old.
3. Who is the wife of Tom Crean?
Joani Harbaugh and Tom Crean have a happy marriage.