Cross is currently the highest-earning housemate in the bbnaija house. The 30-year-old Anambra indigene has amassed 3.7 million naira in task prizes.
Cross whose full name is Ikechukwu Sunday Okonkwo is a fitness enthusiast and an entrepreneur. His love for fitness might have given him a edge over the housemates when it comes to rigorous tasks. It is no surprise that he won 2 million naira at a go from the Supakomando task, making him the housemate with the highest money won.
After going on a winning streak for the past two weeks, it is no shock that he has gathered so much money in just five weeks of the show. The lover boy of the house is currently up for possible eviction, after surviving last week’s nomination. His fanbase known as “Cross Nation” fought to keep him in the house.
Following Cross closely behind is Saskay with 3.5 million naira. She was the female recipient of the Supakomando task. Below is the list of the other housemates’ earnings.
- Liquorose – 3 million naira
- Yousef – 2.8 million naira
- Jaypaul – 2.27 million naira
- Micheal – 2.25 million naira
- Emmanuel – 2.20 million naira
- Whitemoney and Angel – 1.99 million naira
- Peace – 1.86 million naira
- Saga – 1.84 million naira
- Tegan 1.74 million naira
- Queen – 1.65 million naira
- Nini – 1.52 million naira